Transformations for JSON
- To call a transformation for JSON data as a source, the following XML sources can be specified in
- A string or internal table with JSON data in character-like or byte-like representation.
- To call a transformation for JSON data as a target, a
JSON writer can be specified
as an XML target in the statement
CALL TRANSFORMATION: A JSON writer expects data in JSON-XML format.
Any XSLT programs and ST programs can be called that can handle JSON-XML:
- If the source is JSON data, the transformation must process JSON-XML as its input.
- If the target is JSON data, the transformation must create JSON-XML.
Self-written transformations must be programmed accordingly. The identity transformation ID is handled appropriately internally.
7.31 | 7.40 | 7.54