Self-Written Transformations for JSON
Self-written XSLT programs and simple transformations enable the following transformations:
- Serialization of ABAP data objects to JSON
- An XSL transformation accesses the asXML representation of the connected ABAP data, created internally. Its task is to transform asXML to JSON-XML.
- A simple transformation accesses the connected ABAP data directly. Its task is to create a valid JSON-XML representation.
- Deserialization from JSON to ABAP data objects:
- The task of a an XSL transformation is to transform JSON-XML to an asXML representation of the connected ABAP data objects.
- The task of a simple transformation is to process JSON-XML and write the data to the connected ABAP data objects.
- XSL transformations between JSON and XML or between JSON and JSON.
- Transformations can be called between JSON-XML and any XML or between JSON-XML and JSON-XML.
7.31 | 7.40 | 7.54