ABAP Keyword Documentation → ABAP - Dictionary → ABAP CDS in ABAP Dictionary → ABAP CDS - Data Definitions → ABAP CDS - DDL for Data Definitions → ABAP CDS - DEFINE VIEW → ABAP CDS - SELECT → ABAP CDS - SELECT, Operands and Expressions → ABAP CDS - cond_expr → ABAP CDS - cond_expr, Operands
ABAP CDS - cond_expr, CASE
- All relational operators are allowed.
- A field of a data source data_source, a literal with optional domain prefix, a parameter, a session variable, or a built-in function can be specified for rhs (with the exception of the operator LIKE).
- A field of a data source can be specified using a path expression path_expr.element, as long as the CDS associations of the expression do not have any abstract target data sources and the expression is not polyvalent:
- The cardinality of the contained CDS associations is "to 1".
- The path expression only contains filter conditions with addition 1:.
- Other expressions and function calls are not allowed.
7.31 | 7.40 | 7.54