ABAP Keyword Documentation → ABAP - Dictionary → ABAP CDS in ABAP Dictionary → ABAP CDS - Data Definitions → ABAP CDS - DDL for Data Definitions → ABAP CDS - DEFINE VIEW → ABAP CDS - SELECT → ABAP CDS - SELECT, Operands and Expressions → ABAP CDS - cond_expr → ABAP CDS - cond_expr, Operands
ABAP CDS - cond_expr, ON, CDS Association
Rules for conditions cond_exp in an ON condition of a CDS association of a CDS view:
- All relational operators are allowed.
- A field of one of the two data sources data_source of the CDS association can be specified for lhs.
- A field of both data sources data_source of the CDS association, a literal with optional domain prefix, a parameter, or a session variable can be specified for rhs (with the exception of the operator LIKE).
- A field of the source data source can also be specified by an alternative element name (defined using AS) of the current CDS view.
- At least one comparison for equality between a field of the initial data source and a field of the target data source of the CDS association must be performed.
- No path expressions or other expressions or function calls can be specified.
7.31 | 7.40 | 7.54