ABAP Keyword Documentation → ABAP Dictionary → ABAP CDS in ABAP Dictionary → ABAP CDS - Views → ABAP CDS - DDL Statements → ABAP CDS - DEFINE VIEW → ABAP CDS - SELECT → ABAP CDS - SELECT, Operands and Expressions → ABAP CDS - cond_expr
ABAP CDS - cond_expr, CASE
Rules for conditions cond_exp in a complex case distinction of a CDS view in ABAP CDS:
- All relational operators are allowed.
- For Ihs and rhs you can specify:
- Fields of a data source data_source of the current CDS view
- A data source field can be specified using apath expression, if this expression is not a quantity value:
- The cardinality of the contained associations is "to 1" or
- The path expression only contains filter conditions with addition 1:.
- Other expressions and function calls are not allowed.
7.31 | 7.40 | 7.54